Backstage Pass feat. Florian, Shihui & Jillian
- 645pm: Dinner, drinks and networking
- 720pm: Talks by Florian, Shihui and Jillian
- 830pm: Q&A
- 9pm: Post-event drinks outside of Home Club
- Why don't you make the event free?
We believe in delivering great value and price tickets at a reasonable $15. We serve dinner and drinks (including wine). That said, the ticket is not meant to be a barrier - if you're a student or a member of the community who cannot afford that price point, please contact us.
- Vegetarian or halal food?
Yes! Please let us know in advance and we'll make sure we cater to your requirement.
- I'm not an "event organiser"
What we're doing is building a supportive community for events of all kinds to blossom in Singapore. We bring you together in-person to learn, to befriend and support each other and to have fun. So yes, regardless of why you're interested, you're welcome to join us!
- More questions?
Contact fabian or claire AT peatix.com
- Download the UBER app on your iPhone or Android device
- Sign up with promo code BACKSTAGESG for your free ride up to $40
- When you need a ride, select your pick up location and tap Request Black Car
The Co is a new award-winning space concept offering flexible meeting and event facilities, co-working spaces and premium office suites.
What some attendees said about the first Backstage Pass:
Missed the first session? Check out our blog posts here and here.
"I loved the atmosphere at Backstage Pass. Everyone was nice and welcoming. It is a great event-organising community who like to learn from each other."
"Great lessons from seasoned insiders."
"This event rocked. The speaker, the participants, even the food was impressive. Kudos to Peatix for offering this event to the community"
6:45 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
Early Bird (incl. dinner) SOLD OUT $12.00 Regular (incl. dinner) SOLD OUT $15.00 Last minute (incl. dinner)
Starts 14th Oct
SOLD OUT $18.00
- Venue Address
- 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 Singapore
5 min walk from City Hall MRT Station
Peatix Singapore1,268 Followers